3 Lotus Park
Recently completed by Palcon Energy Services, 3 Lotus Park has been comprehensively rebuilt to provide a total of 68,448 sq ft of Grade A office space conveniently located inside the M25 Western Corridor.
The development incorporates the latest in energy efficiency design and technology to minimise running costs for the landlord and tenants alike.
The Building Management System built using Trend IQ3Xcite Controllers features significant integration with other key main plant system. Swegon Air Handling Units connected via Trend BACnet controllers provide the building with tempered fresh air, whilst Daikin Fan Coil Units linked via a Trend TOPS Server provide local control of the space. LTHW and Domestic Hot Water are provided by Daikin water heaters, all linked to the BMS system.
Synapsys SIPe modules monitor both Main Incoming LV and local Distribution Boards providing the landlord and tenants with real time energy usage data together with data harvested from local water meters.
Management of the system is provided by means of a Trend 963 Server, giving users instant access, control and monitoring of the buildings environment and critical system.
Market Sector:- Commercial
Client:- Working Environments
Contract Type:- Building Refurbishment
Contract Value:- £75k
Completed:- March 2015
• 68,448 sq ft of Grade A office space
• On site parking for 226 cars (1:298 sq ft)
• Triple height glazed atrium reception
• Target BREEAM rating Very Good and EPC B
• External decked area overlooking a landscaped garden
• Core system based on Trend IQ3Xcite Range
• BACnet Integration with Trend TOPPS
• Energy Monitoring via Synapsis SIPe
• Monitored by 963 Supervisor
Download this case study as a PDF.